Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD reduced to $2000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have yet to see one single person get confirmation of what is included in writing before or after buying this $2K option. My guess is they end up needing to clarify this soon but for now I see Tesla sheep running in packs off a cliff- LOL. Then if HW3 or whatever is not included it will be a room of crying babies and youtube videos. When companies won't give a written confirmation of what they are offering it's a big red flag. Even if they are going to give you all you want it says volumes to how they operate and what's going on in the background.

Has anyone waited on hold for an hour with Tesla CS and asked them to provide this in writing? Does CS know or even care? I know people have gotten many conflicting verbals from many departments but let's see something real posted here.

I have yet to see one single person get confirmation of what is included in writing before or after buying this $2K option. My guess is they end up needing to clarify this soon but for now I see Tesla sheep running in packs off a cliff- LOL. Then if HW3 or whatever is not included it will be a room of crying babies and youtube videos. When companies won't give a written confirmation of what they are offering it's a big red flag. Even if they are going to give you all you want it says volumes to how they operate and what's going on in the background.

Has anyone waited on hold for an hour with Tesla CS and asked them to provide this in writing? Does CS know or even care? I know people have gotten many conflicting verbals from many departments but let's see something real posted here.
Exactly why I haven't paid for it. No hw3 guarantee anywhere, just some elon twitter remark.

I went through the store for the purchase and signed for it on the 26th of February 2019. 2019 S with EAP. I have contacted Tesla and get a wait and see from the support people and the store is working to get Tesla to provide FSD since, I am in the in between, yea you get it and yea you have to pay the $2 grand even though you already paid the $5 grand? Maybe something next week, but I am not paying another $2 grand.