Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD removed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you go about getting it put back on? I recently purchased a used MS from a 3rd party dealer that didnt know much about the car. The provided me the monroney sticker, which showed FSD. After purchase, I scheduled a service appt to upgrade to HW3 only to find out the FSD was no longer on the car!

But did the car ever have FSD? There are plenty of cases where the purchaser got the Monroney sticker with it listed but asked Tesla to remove it to make it cheaper before they bought the car.

Reactions: Akikiki
But did the car ever have FSD? There are plenty of cases where the purchaser got the Monroney sticker with it listed but asked Tesla to remove it to make it cheaper before they bought the car.

I'm not sure of the previous owner. When I test drove the car, the dealer couldnt tell me anything other than "we bought it from another dealer". The claimed it did not come from auction so I assumed it was untouched by Tesla. He gave me the monroney sticker as proof of the features but frankly, he didnt know how to verify it (neither did i at the time).