Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD subscription [contains fake screenshots]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh look, it's available here too:
changed.jpg

Eh ... no it isn't ... but an equally poor attempt to spoof the app display .. ! :p

I was trying to explain to my friend how good it would be to subscribe to FSD or EAP on a rolling one month basis for the occasions where you need it for a long trip and gave the example of Edinburgh > London return. I said it would be good to be able to relax more on the trip, not have to do much to change lanes etc...

He looked at me funny, reminded me that a train ticket can be picked up for well under £100 if booked in advance which requires no concentration on my part and I should be left with enough change to get an Uber at each end. :)

Perspective.

Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
This is actually now available in the States at least, for $199 a month. $99 a month if you have EAP.

Can anyone confirm availability in the UK and pricing? There is a new Tesla app version that you may or may not need.

Master thread here

FSD $199/month or $99 as upgrade to EAP cars

Reactions: gangzoom
Master thread here

FSD $199/month or $99 as upgrade to EAP cars

I can see Tesla getting quite alot of extra revenue from this for doing nothing. As much as people moan about progress of FSD, it really is the one USP that Tesla has over pretty much every car coming to market. Hopefully this means at least the FSD Beta v9 visualisation will be pushed out to the fleet soon :).