Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Upgrade Email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paid for my upgrade from EAP to FSD on August 14, no updates yet. Opened a service request for August 30. Hope I can get the over-the-air update before that.

Since you already have EAP, there's literally nothing additional that is available with FSD right now (except possibly the Early Access Program...but you'll eventually be limited there without HW3, even if they actually invite some new people). And it will be likely at least two months before there is (most likely not until 3-4 months at least, since you'll also need to be upgraded to HW3 to get anything that actually requires it - right now that looks like it will be at least 3-4 months, since it will likely be at least 2 months until V10 software - which will very likely not require HW3).

For @shimmy, it's different, since he had just AP & purchased the unadvertised $3k AP-> FSD upgrade, so he actually should get additional functions like NoA & auto lane change & the very poor Autopark.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dan_LA and evannole