Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD upgrade option disappeared from Tesla Account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey people,

I still had the option to upgrade to FSD yesterday (I think, or it was a few days ago) in my Tesla Account, and I just realized it's not there anymore today. Does anyone else have that issue?

It's missing from my account as well. Also, check this out... I just noticed it today. Not sure if it's been on the website for a while now.

Capture.JPG

What happens after September 30th? :)

Edit: Oh wait, is that when it goes back to full price? whooops.​

It's missing from my account as well. Also, check this out... I just noticed it today. Not sure if it's been on the website for a while now.

What happens after September 30th? :)

I just checked the European configuration page - there's not mention of September 30th here.

My bet was: no option to upgrade to FSD for existing owners as long as the new HW3 isn't out, so they don't have to give it for free.

I just checked the European configuration page - there's not mention of September 30th here.

My bet was: no option to upgrade to FSD for existing owners as long as the new HW3 isn't out, so they don't have to give it for free.

Good point. Maybe Tesla is waiting to determine just how much hardware will be needed to make HW2 & HW2.5 cars HW3.0 compatible. Could be way more than they originally thought and want to limit their "liability" and / or unknown $$$$$ exposure to pre-paid FSD