Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD V11.3.2 - Excessive Turn Signalling When Driving Straight and not Turning...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 Model 3 Performance and recently got the much anticipated V11.3.2 FSD release. When driving in FSD, the car puts on turn signals to basically drive straight past a turning lane. This kind of broadcasts the wrong message to people behind me. It also turns on the turn signals when driving around a bend in the road when there are no roads to turn on to. Its more embarrassing than anything else but I haven't seen anyone else mention it. I do report it with the voice notes feature and it happens at least 5 times driving my 22 mile commute to work and back. Is anyone else seeing this?

I have a 2019 Model 3 Performance and recently got the much anticipated V11.3.2 FSD release. When driving in FSD, the car puts on turn signals to basically drive straight past a turning lane. This kind of broadcasts the wrong message to people behind me. It also turns on the turn signals when driving around a bend in the road when there are no roads to turn on to. Its more embarrassing than anything else but I haven't seen anyone else mention it. I do report it with the voice notes feature and it happens at least 5 times driving my 22 mile commute to work and back. Is anyone else seeing this?
This has been an issue for several versions.

• Informative
Reactions: 101dals
FSD 11.3.2 turns the wrong way? The navigation shows the turn to the left. It says "turn left at the light" and FSD gets over into the right lane, and signals right. It did that twice to me in one trip!

It also will travel in the the left lane up to the intersection that it needs to turn right. Waits to the last second to attempt to get into the right lane. Then turned right without stopping at the red light. Ug.

It is a bit better than the old FSD version, but not great. I use to call FSD "letting the 12 year old drive the car" but now have upgraded it to a 14 year old.