Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fulfill all referrals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this in the referral program thread but it’s hundreds of pages long and a question gets overrun very quickly.

How can I get to secret levels I saw posted online? I have 5 referrals (3 delivered and 2 ordered) and another person wanted to use my code. When they tried to use my link, it says I have no more referrals.

How am I supposed to get to 50 referrals for a new roadster now (pipe dream)? Does everyone have only 5 referrals per program length? That means I’d have to go through 10 programs to get to 50?

Thanks for the clarification.

Tesla manually unlocks it to achieve the first secret level. It usually takes a week or so before they review it. No, you don't have to go through 10 programs to get to 50.

Once you achieve the first secret level, then you can accumulate without further manual review. It's frustrating to wait, but we all had to.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Takumi and RedMS
I have 6 referrals done and 2 more underway, and with the new referral program starting in May, I was wondering if my referrals will carry over toward the roadster or does it end/start over? It would be great if the total carries over so I can continue to work toward the Roadster 2.0 goal. Any know a TMC that talks about this?

I have 6 referrals done and 2 more underway, and with the new referral program starting in May, I was wondering if my referrals will carry over toward the roadster or does it end/start over? It would be great if the total carries over so I can continue to work toward the Roadster 2.0 goal. Any know a TMC that talks about this?

I’d like to know as well