Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full charge now 230 miles, Model 3, SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My model 3 SR+ is not even a year old. Full charge now only goes upto 230 miles vs the advertised 240mi range.

Primarily used superchargers when traveling from CA to TX once, about 30-35 stops on the round trip. Rest of the time, it's mostly charged to 80 or 90% at home with a Juicenet charger. This feels too soon for a range drop. I'm not referring to driving range, just the range displayed at 100% charge.

Firstly, anyone with similar issues?
Secondly, how do you bring this up with Tesla without having to schedule appointment? Any similar conversations, resolutions or experiences from others here would be appreciated.

That's around 5% and not too out of line. What's your mileage?

FWIW, initial degradation is generally far worse than successive degradation. My car lost a few percent its first year and virtually none in its 2nd.

Mileage is around 17 or 18,000. Dropping 10 miles of range in less than a year is a little worrisome. As it is, 230 miles of range is realistically about 160 miles for me driving in California freeways at 70 -75mph with family in car and A/C.

Mileage is around 17 or 18,000. Dropping 10 miles of range in less than a year is a little worrisome. As it is, 230 miles of range is realistically about 160 miles for me driving in California freeways at 70 -75mph with family in car and A/C.

FYI here's my rated range over time. It really does tend to taper off after the initial drop.

Screenshot_20200429-221354.png

Status
Not open for further replies.