Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Full Self Drive Software Update Preference

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dragging up this old thread. Now that v10 is supposed to be pushed to FSD buyers with "advanced" set earlier than the fleet, we can somewhat track this as v10 rolls out.

My status:
I am an early FSD buyer, advanced is set, haven't gotten the update pushed to my car yet. (As of AM 9/27)

Dragging up this old thread. Now that v10 is supposed to be pushed to FSD buyers with "advanced" set earlier than the fleet, we can somewhat track this as v10 rolls out.

My status:
I am an early FSD buyer, advanced is set, haven't gotten the update pushed to my car yet. (As of AM 9/27)

The system is scheduling all of those FSD/Advanced users. They can't release to all those all at once, so I assume that it will be staggered throughout the weekend. There are hundreds of thousands in the US in the same status, so they are doing the rollout to the FSD/Advance group slowly.

My status:

UPDATE: got my update notice just now. So it still appears to be working for me.

FWIW, I was in the first batch for 32.2.2. That said, still don’t see any sign of this one.

And Here. We. Go. :D

466C681E-24BA-4B53-A9BC-350366D154E1.jpeg