Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FUSC not shown in inventory sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe they've started to remove FUSC on cars that go back into their ownership? I always wondered why they kept it on cars that went through the Tesla used program if they decided FUSC wasn't economical. Especially when cars start getting older, you'll start to get people who will buy a 30K Tesla just to make extensive use of FUSC.

Maybe they accidentally left that info out? It appears the only other ones without FUSC are the 100Ds listed. Although it does surprise me that the entry level ones (price-wise) still retain that feature.

I hope they accidentally left out.

I always found that 2016 P100D with EAP was a unicorn: AP 2.0, FSD capability, Refresh design, Free Unlimited Super Charging tied to the car, and 2.28 seconds 0-60mph. The epitome of greatness!

Something I am considering buying once my Model S75D lease end this winter. But if this FUSC perk is removed, might as well just buy a new one as the difference between the new and the used seemed not too great.

Reactions: byeLT4