Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20180209-175358.png
Anyone know anything about the progress of a planned supercharging station in Lancaster PA specifically, or where to get the latest updates on new sites in general?
I have the "Nextcharge" app installed and it lists planned chargers. Above is the info but I'm not sure where they get the info.

Anyone know anything about the progress of a planned supercharging station in Lancaster PA specifically, or where to get the latest updates on new sites in general?
Hey Chet, welcome to the forum. We are all looking forward to the Lancaster SC, but I don't think they've even identified a site yet. Joining the Mid-Atlantic group is also helpful since everyone keeps track of new SC openings in the area. Nice to see more Tesla owners in our area.

View attachment 279213
I have the "Nextcharge" app installed and it lists planned chargers. Above is the info but I'm not sure where they get the info.
It’s from the Tesla supercharging web page. Every planned supercharger listed says target opening 2018. I’m not sure what the purpose is for an app is that repackages info from the Tesla web site.

• Funny
Reactions: Jashev