Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future Tesla UI Integrations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Buckminster

Aug 29, 2018
UK
Elon believes that the west needs a WeChat style app.
I posted this previously on how Elon might update Twitter:
  1. Bid goes through in October?
  2. Gain control of the SF employees and plant a few loyal servant coders
  3. 2023 - Promises - bots, human authentication
  4. 2024 - start moving to Austin
  5. 2024 - Dogecoin integration
  6. 2025 - Tesla systems integration
  7. 2025 - Apple Glasses integration
  8. 2026 - Starlink integration
  9. 2027 - Twitter "Youtube" (includes Tesla Music that Elon wants)
  10. 2035 - Mars integration
  11. 2035 - Neuralink integration
note: @Artful Dodger believes these will be faster. Assuming Elon actually purchases TWTR.

Seems that the Tesla UI will itself turn into WeChat - why not do it all under the Tesla UI?

Car needs:
  • Music
  • Videos
  • Games
  • Social media comms - Twitter?

Tesla app needs:
  • Ability to order a Tesla Network RT as per the Didi mini app within WeChat
  • Everything as per the car so that you can seamlessly continue your music etc. (better than bluetooth)
  • Payments

Reactions: Artful Dodger
I missed the potential for Star Link and a WeChat competitor synergies. When you turn on StarLink the home screen could be Elon's app (ElonChat?). StarLink users could do many things on the app without touching the internet. When they do, the browser could be within the app also. eg. I buy Tesla merchandise on the app, Star Link routes my request without touching internet infrastructure to a Tesla server off the internet.

Dogecoin up 58% today. People figuring out where this is all going.
  1. Twitter is going to get sorted out.
  2. Twitter will be a gateway to X.com (aka WeChat clone)
  3. Dogecoin will be deeply embedded into X.com for micro and macro payments including Robotaxi
  4. Dogecoin therefore becomes a real currency whether or not you pay in dollars or Dogecoin (Dogecoin behind the scenes regardless)

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Near the end Ross mentions his excitement for linking Twitter and Tesla accounts.
Honestly I don't see too much the connection between driving a Tesla and using Twiteer.
IMO, the same would be comparing buying stuff on Amazon and reading the Washington Post.

Anyway, if you have time (82 minutes) this talk covers a lot of subjects and was quite entertaining.
One of my favorite topic was trying to imagine if SpaceX colonizing Mars could open new trade opportunities
similar to the 17th century Dutch East India Company, was something I never thought about.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't see too much the connection between driving a Tesla and using Twiteer.
IMO, the same would be comparing buying stuff on Amazon and reading the Washington Post.

Anyway, if you have time (82 minutes) this talk covers a lot of subjects and was quite entertaining.
On of my favorite topic was trying to see if SpaceX colonizing Mars could open new trade opportunities
similar to the 17th century Dutch East India Company, is something I never thought about.
Have you read my first post. I expect most people to spend most of their time in a Tesla wearing VR glasses.

• Funny
Reactions: Watts_Up
I think it is possible that Tesla will integrate TruthGPT into the vehicle. Press the voice button and state:
"Navigate to an Mexican restaurant selling margaritas for less than $15 with greater than 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor that is within 2 miles of our current route"
TruthGPT will also likely a key component of X.com Social Media Platform
Knowing the quality of Tesla, voice commands, after that question, my Tesla would say navigating to Chick-fil-A as requested

A3D144C3-EF7D-47D3-9C76-74834680C106.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: replicant