Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gas car dealers so desperate ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, it's tax season ...
And in today's mail I get several tax statements.
One envelope boldly declares IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED.
And PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Thinking it's a tax document, I gullibly (sp?) open it only to discover an enormous ADVERTISMENT for NI-*&*^&%&-SS4N!

They stoop so low to deceive people. To sell their trash.

Yet Tesla cars sell themselves.

What the likes of N1ssan do not realize though, is that, I know people who cannot afford a Tesla.

Yet.

So I would suggest another brand ... but if you're going to stoop this low ... I will never recommend Ni5san.

(Yes I am substituting leet characters so that G00gle doesn't pick this up. Or maybe I should?

Done venting. What was I doing?? Oh, yes ... what I love doing ... TAXES!!! :)

Don't be overly harsh. Remember, Nissan makes the Leaf, which is a great starter EV until people are ready to upgrade to Tesla. My Leaf (will turn in at end of lease this week) provided excellent service (35,500 miles).
you've conflated the manufacturer and the franchise selling the product. Nissan may make the LEAF but it is the dealership that deals with the customer. FWIW: most nissan dealerships loathe the LEAF and many don't even stock or sell them. I used to get free oil change coupons from the dealership that sold me my LEAF