TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Gas car dealers so desperate ...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GreenT, Mar 25, 2016.

1. GreenT

GreenT Member

So, it's tax season ...
    And in today's mail I get several tax statements.
    One envelope boldly declares IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS ENCLOSED.
    And PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Thinking it's a tax document, I gullibly (sp?) open it only to discover an enormous ADVERTISMENT for NI-*&*^&%&-SS4N!

They stoop so low to deceive people. To sell their trash.

Yet Tesla cars sell themselves.

What the likes of N1ssan do not realize though, is that, I know people who cannot afford a Tesla.

Yet.

So I would suggest another brand ... but if you're going to stoop this low ... I will never recommend Ni5san.

(Yes I am substituting leet characters so that G00gle doesn't pick this up. Or maybe I should?

Done venting. What was I doing?? Oh, yes ... what I love doing ... TAXES!!! :)

2. AB4EJ

AB4EJ Member

Don't be overly harsh. Remember, Nissan makes the Leaf, which is a great starter EV until people are ready to upgrade to Tesla. My Leaf (will turn in at end of lease this week) provided excellent service (35,500 miles).

3. csshih

csshih whirrrr

and that most likely would be the fault of your local dealer, not actually Nissan. :p

4. kort677

kort677 Active Member

you've conflated the manufacturer and the franchise selling the product. Nissan may make the LEAF but it is the dealership that deals with the customer. FWIW: most nissan dealerships loathe the LEAF and many don't even stock or sell them. I used to get free oil change coupons from the dealership that sold me my LEAF