TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

General Autopilot subforum?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Az_Rael, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Active Member

It would be nice to have a separate forum section just for Autopilot discussions regardless of model. Maybe under the general Tesla Motors forum section?

It will be really nice once AP 2.0 comes out. Then maybe we could have further sub-forums for AP 1.0 and AP 2.0 features/questions/issues

• Like x 3
  2. LargeHamCollider

LargeHamCollider Battery cells != scalable

Yah they added an "autonomous vehicles" forum instead of an "autopilot" forum, that was an error imo.

3. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Yes, the autopilot discussions are everywhere. It would be nice to consolidate them, especially since with SMP2 they will play a bigger role in Tesla.

Yes, I agree "autonomous vehicles" should be converted to "autonomous/autopilot". It would be more logical for everyone to look in one place.

4. SSD420

SSD420 Member

Yes, mods, please add an AP section. I'd love to discuss what happened to me earlier tonight. I have since reported the issues to Telsa.