Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, now I understand what you mean. Practically speaking, the linear fit line doesn't go through the points of the last 3 days at all, so it's not a valid fit for the population at all, so R^2 is 0.

I hope you would agree that trying to fit a time trend with 3 days of data is pointless.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that we didn't see VINs below the trend in the last 3 days could be because there were no certain color/wheel combinations with lower VINs in the last 3 days, and future color/wheel rotation could trigger a bunch of lower VINs being assigned.

Sounds reasonable but looking in the past shouldn't we have seen than a similar pattern?!

6548E941-E280-4C20-9818-A1BC81A86144.png
Already 95 registrations in Norway today. Looks like 'slowdown' not having much effect.
Where can I track the Norway deliveries?

Is there any validity to this post or is tesla charts on crack?

View attachment 289284
Where can I track the Norway deliveries?

Is there any validity to this post or is tesla charts on crack?
Here's the site:
Tesla Registration Stats
He's not on crack, but deliveries were likely to be down. There were financing incentives, potential tax breaks expiring and Tesla was going all out for deliveries in Q4. They have been restocking the supply chain and just had a big ship come in last week. They should have at least 1600 for the month, but a report of 2000 being delivered.

• Informative
Reactions: immunogold

You beat me to it @JRP3 - in part because I was so pleased to read this on the other news sites that I kept reading and 'digging' (pun intended). I have used large concrete geoblocks in my construction projects and thought they were fantastic. They are the lego-like 2000+ pound blocks of concrete that are often poured from the remnants of a concrete truck coming back from a job that ordered too much concrete (think concrete recycling). The blocks stack great, they could be insulated on the interior or exterior walls depending on the climate zone very easily, and they provide tremendous thermal mass and sustainability. The concept from the Boring Company will not only stack as quickly as the concrete geoblocks, but goes one step further with its 'machined to fit' application that even allows it to meet seismic codes. This is just one more example of an Elon-vision with the power to start a cult sustainability craze. Now it will literally be the entire house......from foundation to solar roof, electrical, and car in the garage!

Here is another link from Electrek with Elon's relevant tweets:

Elon Musk’s Boring Company is going to sell LEGO-like blocks to build houses and other structures

Last edited:
He sells bricks and the SP is shitting bricks. How about a Tesla related twitter update instead.

This guy is a billionaire. Hundreds of his future generations are all set for life, even if they don't work. He is not worrying about his stock going down nor receiving any salary for the next decades.

Anything can happen with stocks. Nothing is set in stone that this year will end with 400 or 500 or 600 per share.

Reactions: aubreymcfato
Status
Not open for further replies.