Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General investing ideas, interesting high risk stocks.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have some stock in ECTY, the company that lent us the Blink charging stations at TESLVIVE. They just filed a K-8 saying that they MAY file for bankruptcy. Based on the filing, I think a "comeback" is unlikely. Not just financial, but technical problems as well, which would mean no likely buyers to take over, in my opinion, which makes me sad, not because of my investment (extremely small investment), because I want EV charging stations to succeed in general to help foster EV revolution).

Ecotality Exploring Restructuring or Sale, Cites List of Challenges - WSJ.com

What happens to a companies stock after that. Assume it is pretty much worthless, but we hear all the time about companies re-organizing after bankruptcy and coming back. What happens to stock in that case?

NOTE: I am not an investment advisor. I am neither endorsing, nor condemning this company, or investment. This is merely a request for advise and guidance from more experienced investors on general bankruptcy information!

Last edited: