Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you guys are looking at PPF, you might also want to look at Vinyl wrap so you can customize your color and it also heals itself in sunlight or heat gun. Yes, it will be more expensive but if you want to protect the paint and also customize color, it’s a good alternative.

FYI
Went by the Decatur dealership today and it was packed full with new deliveries. The lot was so full I couldn’t find a place to park. As I was leaving a carrier truck was trying to pull in with more cars to unload. Looks like the end of quarter craziness has begun for the east coast.

FYI
Went by the Decatur dealership today and it was packed full with new deliveries. The lot was so full I couldn’t find a place to park. As I was leaving a carrier truck was trying to pull in with more cars to unload. Looks like the end of quarter craziness has begun for the east coast.
Getting excited for EOQ. Hopefully deliveries are robust in GA. I’m really hoping that by Q3, we can get more production and start deliveries from Texas to consumers.

Here is mine…

13th week from order it was here

Attachments

• 8611111D-C651-47AB-A01D-FFEC638FE1C3.jpeg
    8611111D-C651-47AB-A01D-FFEC638FE1C3.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: AM92