Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my Vin today. Picking up in Decatur. Ordered Oct 11, 2021.

EDD now May 6 - May 12.

BB63DD84-7D6B-4BC9-AF1B-329186D21D70.jpeg

Montgomery, AL area. Funny thing, my parents has a Mercury Grand Marquis land yacht growing up. That thing was fast, but handled like a brick. LUL
Probably not a huge difference between the three if coming from Montgomery. The main routes all require driving through Atlanta. My main advice is to avoid arriving or leaving during rush hour (before 9:00AM; after 3:30PM). Decatur is probably a little closer coming up i-85, Alpharetta a little farther, but it will mainly depend on traffic which you cant really plan ahead for.
If you wanted a leisurely drive avoiding Atlanta interstates, you could take back roads from Montgomery to the Kennesaw location. See google maps.

If coming from Airport, then Decatur is definitely closer and easier IMO. But you're talking 10-20 minutes difference only and any accident or jam will eat that up in a hurry.

Enjoy the anticipation :D

Reactions: BamaRed
Yay. I picked up my White MYP today at the Alpharetta location. Car looked great. did not find any gaps/issues. As indicated by the Tesla SAs it came with the AMD processer, Li-battery, heated wiper packs. Also I was pleasantly surprised to find Michelin All Season Tires. the process was quick. I love the way it drives though it will take a little getting used to the golf-cart mode. My kids found the fart feature very amusing. Hope you all get your cars soon. It is worth the wait. I am grateful for this forum for helping me deal with the wait, and for providing valuable information. Thanks yall.

MY LR
White/White
19" wheels
5 seat
Tow Hitch

Ordered Sep. 2021
EDD was 4/26-5/2
Delivery Appointment scheduled for May 1 at Alpharetta!!
Getting excited seeing these ATL delivery dates!!! Congrats
Yay. I picked up my White MYP today at the Alpharetta location. Car looked great. did not find any gaps/issues. As indicated by the Tesla SAs it came with the AMD processer, Li-battery, heated wiper packs. Also I was pleasantly surprised to find Michelin All Season Tires. the process was quick. I love the way it drives though it will take a little getting used to the golf-cart mode. My kids found the fart feature very amusing. Hope you all get your cars soon. It is worth the wait. I am grateful for this forum for helping me deal with the wait, and for providing valuable information. Thanks yall.
Congrats!!! Can’t wait to receive a VIN! Where did you finance?

Anybody else just have their EDD pushed way out?
Yesterday EDD was May 19 - June 16 (Where it had been for 2 or 3 months)
Today it changed to August 31 - October 26!

MYLR
red/white
19” Gemini
tow; no FSD
OD: 11/15/21
EDD: was May 19 - June 16, but now August 31 - October 26

for Decatur pickup

Anybody else just have their EDD pushed way out?
Yesterday EDD was May 19 - June 16 (Where it had been for 2 or 3 months)
Today it changed to August 31 - October 26!

MYLR
red/white
19” Gemini
tow; no FSD
OD: 11/15/21
EDD: was May 19 - June 16, but now August 31 - October 26

for Decatur pickup
Same here
Last Saturday got pushed to September
MYLR
White
Black interior