Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I got the text asking me to confirm my financing through my bank + no trade in. Also said my car would be built and delivered in the next few weeks.

Starting to get excited but EDD still shows the same 5 week period tho.
Hoping to join you guys. My ODD was Mar 4/7 for MYP White/White no tow or FSD. My EDD has not changed from 24MAY-21JUN for a while

Last edited:
Reactions: LMonger
Decatur DC just texted to say my car delivery is delayed a few days.

Delivery changed from May 9 to May 13.

B5DCB32D-05F1-4292-99F8-28CBB1A4FE5A.jpeg

Reactions: WhiteWi
Yes, hope it doesn't. OD 3/1 - White/White MYP and EDD 5/22-6/25, you have better dates in SC.
We finished our profile that night we ordered. Not sure if that changed anything but our SA was adamant we would get our car by end of May with a vin mid May. Who knows how accurate as we all know they don’t have any control over it but I’ve been told that by two separate people now

Yesterday i saw a semi rolling south on I85 through downtown (so south of alpharetta) full of various dark colored Ys.

I decided with rates increasing to go ahead and lock another loan in with tesla… at 2pm today. Originally on my 3/4 ODD i got 2.75, today was 3.25 before the rate hike was announced.
We had locked 1.49, but with the late delivery we going to end up with close to 4 now.

Called Tesla call center to inquire about delivery timeline, was told by rep that they expect to match a Vin by mid May, i asked him if this is a “soft match” that people discuss in this forum and he said yes. No EDD change or VIN on app as yet. 🤞