Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can promise one of you in atlanta area who is waiting will get my VIN assigned sometime next week Monday as I give up due travel.. I am out of country.. whoever gets the my VIN please share me few pictures..my built is white/ black 19’ - no fsd

Do we know if mobile chargers are still coming with cars? I know new orders it optional, but curious if March orders are getting them.
Orders placed up to April 17 are supposed to receive the mobile connector for no extra charge.

Anyone here had experience financing with Delta CU? I received a 1.38% pre approval. This is not bad but wondering if it can be any better.
Hi @AM92 ,

Do you have a VIN already? I can't tell from your signature. I am wondering if you were able to apply with Delta CU without a VIN or MVPA. I am holding a 14 day EDD window and am considering applying with them soon.

Edit : I see from previous messages, you have a VIN. Nevermind. :)

Hi @AM92 ,

Do you have a VIN already? I can't tell from your signature. I am wondering if you were able to apply with Delta CU without a VIN or MVPA. I am holding a 14 day EDD window and am considering applying with them soon.

Edit : I see from previous messages, you have a VIN. Nevermind. :)
Yes i do have a VIN. Delta CU does not ask for VIN for pre approval. Once approved it is valid for 30 days. You do need MVPA as part of final paperwork which can be anytime within those 30 days.

Reactions: Allons-Y