Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

'Get Amped Tour' Email Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine as well P#9326. Same as ElSupreme, I cant fly. Iwill wait for the chicago event. I clicked 'No Thanks' in the email and was redirected to another page to chose from the following options.

GET AMPED MODEL S TOUR
Hello!
Thanks for letting us know you're unable to join us at this tour stop. Help us better tailor your email experience:
  • Please send me invitations to future test drive events.
  • I would rather not receive any more invitations

Thanks for posting this; I got nervous when I saw the e-mail links were "yes" and "no"...I was like, where's the "no but keep e-mailing me" option? Now I know. :)

I was surprised to get an e-mail, since I didn't for the last one. I guess everyone rushed the first event. ;-)

It looks like the invitations soon will have covered all U.S. & Canada reservation holders. Nice! Good thing that many a people chose to wait for the "nearest" event instead of jetting all over the continent, though.

I guess I am the odd ball flying out to LA to test drive. In fairness, the closest event to me is 5 hours drive away, and since I cant make that event, the next closest one is 8 hours drive away. Either way it looks like I am flying to test drive, I might as well spend a weekend in LA if I am doing so :)

I guess I am the odd ball flying out to LA to test drive. In fairness, the closest event to me is 5 hours drive away, and since I cant make that event, the next closest one is 8 hours drive away. Either way it looks like I am flying to test drive, I might as well spend a weekend in LA if I am doing so :)

I'll be flying somewhere as I'm in Dallas, so none of the drives are within driving range, just not sure where yet...

I'm also flying to LA. When I heard about the tour I pushed a meeting I had in LA last week back to this week for it to make sense.

Bad first post. I just got my slot 3pm on Sunday. P7290...i thought i wouldnt get in considering my number is so high.

No worries, R3 - I deleted the the one that was obviously a mistake & the 2nd one that was a subset of this one. There is an edit function (right below the message) that allows you to go in and edit your own posts.

Welcome to the forum! b.

Just got mine. I am in Menlo park, CA and was asked to test drive in LA. Bummer. Hope I get an invite for the one in Palo Alto middle of July

reservation #8217

You are guaranteed to, if you decline LA and then choose to continue to receive tour invites on the next screen.

Incidentally, Kipernicus and I were wondering what would happen if all the Bay Area reservation holders are exhausted before the Palo Alto stop slots are completely filled?! Would there be a free-for-all and a second chance for those who drove in Fremont?! :)

You are guaranteed to, if you decline LA and then choose to continue to receive tour invites on the next screen.

Incidentally, Kipernicus and I were wondering what would happen if all the Bay Area reservation holders are exhausted before the Palo Alto stop slots are completely filled?! Would there be a free-for-all and a second chance for those who drove in Fremont?! :)

If you're local, and addicted, just show up for the event and wait in line. :)

I am in the 3000's and never got the invite to the LA event. I was not planning to go anyway because I am on the East Coast so no big deal. I just hope they do not skip me over when they do the invites for New York (the closest event to me).

I am in the 3000's and never got the invite to the LA event. I was not planning to go anyway because I am on the East Coast so no big deal. I just hope they do not skip me over when they do the invites for New York (the closest event to me).

You definitely should have gotten one. You should make sure you check your junk/spam filter if you have one. If you still dont see that you rec'd it, Id call Tesla to double check. Else you may not get the future ones. The process is to send to everyone in NA in sequence order regardless of location proximity.