Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Palo Alto, 7/14-7/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't want to sound greedy given so many folks who are waiting. But, would love to be there as a guest and check out the cars a bit more thoroughly than I managed to in Fremont.

Please PM me if you have a slot available. If not anything else, at 6' 1", I'll make a good guinea pig for rear headroom tests ;)

Haven't gotten an e-mail yet. Has anyone with a general production reservation? I am #P3112.

It would be a shame if the tour gets fully booked with sig holders, and us ordinary folks miss out. Although I can understand, there probably are quite a few sig holders here in the Bay Area.

If anybody has an available guest slot either later in the afternoon on Saturday (after 3:30), or any time on Sunday, I would really appreciate an opportunity to attend the event. I would like to see the colors again in person, and I'm more than happy to bring my HD video camera and record your drive! Please PM me if you're able.

Given this post over on the DC test drive thread, looks like we'll have Sig Red, Catalina White, Dolphin Grey, Pacific Blue and Black in Palo Alto this weekend.

Regarding the Model S colors this weekend, I was told at the DC store a couple of days ago they would include Pearl White, Green, Silver, Sunset Red and Brown. They also told me two would be Performance. Sorry for all of you who were hoping to get a glimpse of the Pacific Blue or Dolphin Gray.