Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Ahead -- Grade my Vanity Plate Idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not mine but I saw a Model S with this plate

Attachments

• BA50249C-614A-470C-995F-61D826FFF43F.jpeg
    BA50249C-614A-470C-995F-61D826FFF43F.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 391
Pics of black CA plate on a red M3 would be helpful, if anybody has them :)

This was the random-issue black tag CA gave me but it's no longer in use because my 3 went to P3 and I'm waiting for CA to send the default ugly white tag which will then be replaced by a different black tag - to be revealed later ...

Personally the only tag I could handle on the front was the black tag.. I need as few non-compliance behaviors as possible with a quick red car ;)

front.jpg

This was the random-issue black tag CA gave me but it's no longer in use because my 3 went to P3 and I'm waiting for CA to send the default ugly white tag which will then be replaced by a different black tag - to be revealed later ...

Personally the only tag I could handle on the front was the black tag.. I need as few non-compliance behaviors as possible with a quick red car ;)

View attachment 324875
Did you use the factory-provided installation bracket? If you have to run with a front tag, I think the black works well on the red car

Or FuDGed SCReeD? SCReweD?

Filthy Damn Gassers SCReweD?

Do you have to tell the DMV what it's supposed to mean, and if so, what did you tell them? Yeah, two questions: What's it mean, and what did you tell them it meant?

Years ago, when the Shrub was Prez, I saw a plate that just said "FUGB." I have no idea how they got that past the censors. I kept hoping to meet the owner so I could tell them how much I loved their plate.

Maybe I should try to get ITMFA.

Or FuDGed SCReeD? SCReweD?

Filthy Damn Gassers SCReweD?

Do you have to tell the DMV what it's supposed to mean, and if so, what did you tell them? Yeah, two questions: What's it mean, and what did you tell them it meant?

Years ago, when the Shrub was Prez, I saw a plate that just said "FUGB." I have no idea how they got that past the censors. I kept hoping to meet the owner so I could tell them how much I loved their plate.

Maybe I should try to get ITMFA.
Funding Secured. I guess it wouldn't work very well since most people wouldn't get it.
I'm not going to get it though. Not a vanity plate guy.
Just brainstorming. This one was suggested by a coworker:
Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 1.36.33 PM.png

Probably not the best idea. Luckily the DMV would probably not allow it.