Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Ahead -- Grade my Vanity Plate Idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it something like: M 3 Z (model 3 zz)? I don't get the "Z" part.

If you have work too hard to figure it out, I don't think it's worth it to put it on a vanity plate.
I believe if you can't "get" a vanity plate in 4 seconds or less, then it's just an in-joke for the owner.
I remember a California plate from years ago: URYRCAR. It was on a red Corvette driven by a hot-looking blonde woman.

Reactions: Jazz_MIII
Elon Musk Thursday?

Em Throws?

Okay, by now nobody here is surprised that I cannot figure these out.

lol....oh no...I am glad I posted here to see how it was received...so it's borrowed from hip hop where some words have an ending like -izzle so it's slang for Model Three but instead is pronounced "EM THRIZZLE" ...lol. Anyway, maybe an awful attempt at being clever?! :)

When I got my custom lic plates I spent forever trying to see what it would look like. No online place knew the character count and stuff.

With that said I'm a developer an was considering make à site to do this. Which is where I help. If anyone is interested in this then I would create a post so people could respond there state , format and how many letters.
My state is 7 chars and can be with no spaces like mine is MYT3SLA in MS.

So if this is something people want let me know and I'll code us a page that tells you how many letters you can use and show a demo of it for your state.

Reactions: rlb4
When I got my custom lic plates I spent forever trying to see what it would look like. No online place knew the character count and stuff.

With that said I'm a developer an was considering make à site to do this. Which is where I help. If anyone is interested in this then I would create a post so people could respond there state , format and how many letters.
My state is 7 chars and can be with no spaces like mine is MYT3SLA in MS.

So if this is something people want let me know and I'll code us a page that tells you how many letters you can use and show a demo of it for your state.
Kind of like this site? ACME License Maker

Reactions: HankLloydRight
20181018_211728.jpg

I also considered LOW BATT and DZZZT