Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Green, Go Light, Go Cool

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Started to mod my wife's Model S this week. Pearl White on Black Leather 85 with Pano, Tech, Sound & Air. Consigned her car to be a T Sportline demo car. :wink:

They sent me a pic of the brake calipers today. Awesome color. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.
caliper.jpg

Taking off the bumper is a little extreme for that paint job -- what else is being modified?

3m crystalline tint all around including the roof. Got my rockers painted pearl white. Got Left and Right outer part of diffuser painted pearl white. Part of the nose cone painted in pearl white. Wrapped all the chrome on the car in satin black. Thinking of painting the seat backs also....but that'll have to wait.

Taking the car out to Hawthorne design facility tonight. Anyone else going?!:smile:

didn't switch. matte black 12 spoke on driver, matte grey mesh on passenger. :wink: can't see both sides of the car at the same time :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

looks great with all the chrome wrapped with black. Do they offer that service to others? I am interested in doing the same.

what part of socal? i had it done for my wife here: ae54.com