Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_8550.jpg
i just put a deposit on a 2017 march production dated inventory S75 RWD with premium package, black leather upgraded interior, subzero, carbon fiber, midnight silver, pano roof, 19's and enhance ap2. Total cost was $77k before fed credit.

The sale guys was pressing really hard that this was a great deal. I'm on the fence because of the package change, whereby a new order would get me the upgrade DU, plus air suspension and ultra high stereo. Serial number of my order is 189xxx

New order would be $85k. I don't feel like the quicker 0-60 + stereo + suspension is worth $8k. Now if I could find a 75D with upgraded stereo for a few $k more, that's a different story.

I'd say keep it, the upgraded stereo isn't a dealbreaker option, and 8k$ for upgraded suspension seems a bit much.

Acceleration is already great with your car, you won't miss a slightly faster 0-60 time!
Enjoy your purchase, hope you'll have it quickly!

air suspension is 2.5k and ultra high stereo is another 2.5k so you get 1 second faster 0-60 for only 3k more. Trust me there is definitely a difference between 5.4 and 4.3 seconds. If you can settle for 5.4 second without air suspension you might as well get a LR Model 3.