Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good RHD all weather mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can see there are a multitude of options for LHD all weather mats but very few for RHD.

Any recommendations that I can actually get hold of and will fit RHD M3s?
Not sure if you want rubber, but I bought from here: Tesla Model 3 Rubber Car Mats (2019 onwards)

They do have a fairly strong rubber scent when first taken out of the packaging, so I left mine sitting in the garage for a few days to air before putting them in the car. I am very happy with the fit and quality.

LR models are carpet mat - not sure what is beneath which would be the answer for SR
Thanks, yeah I am hoping to find out for the SR+ models as some YouTube videos show them having a plastic cover on the footrest in the US, but on Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Alternate Flux it doesn't show as having that, which would mean having the extra footrest part essential on a floor mat. Hope that makes sense?

The top (before) part of this image should show what I mean
2_98_9.jpg

Not sure if you want rubber, but I bought from here: Tesla Model 3 Rubber Car Mats (2019 onwards)

They do have a fairly strong rubber scent when first taken out of the packaging, so I left mine sitting in the garage for a few days to air before putting them in the car. I am very happy with the fit and quality.
They look to be very good value. The only negative I can see is that they don’t cover the dead pedal area.

Thanks, yeah I am hoping to find out for the SR+ models as some YouTube videos show them having a plastic cover on the footrest in the US, but on Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats - Alternate Flux it doesn't show as having that, which would mean having the extra footrest part essential on a floor mat. Hope that makes sense?

My SR+ has carpet on the footrest. The Tesla mats (which I bought extra) cover the footrest too ... also carpet.