Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goof off poll: Which will come first: FSD or A.I. Bot in your home?

Which will come first: FSD or A.I. Bot in your home?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wasn't there a fully functional demo - even dancing one of there events?. I thought FSD was possible end of 2017. 2022 and my car cannot updates.. its the Tesla's magic formula, everything can be done OTA with sky high sales pitches... AI Robot is going to be in your home before you know it..

Reactions: Terminator857
26 votes for FSD coming first and 10 votes for Tesla Bot in the home. Hmmm. I'm pretty sure Full (not partial) self driving is a decade away. Hopefully the bot in our homes isn't that far off.
Lol I hate to disappoint you but I’m pretty sure Tesla Bot has a 0% chance of becoming a consumer product 😂 Unless its some stupid AiBo with Alexa in it that randomly laughs and sighs when you say something

At Tesla A.I. day Elon made several references for the Bot being in the home if my memory is correct. Here is one of them:
Elon: You should be able to tell the bot to please go to the store and get me the following groceries.

Quote:
Döpfner: Do you think that Optimus is going to play a role in our daily life, helping us in the household and things like that?

Musk: Yes. A general focused humanoid.

Döpfner: The prototype is going to be ready by the end of this year. When is it a product that can be mass marketed?

Musk: I think we will have something pretty good at the prototype level this year, and it might be ready for at least a moderate volume production towards the end of next year.

Quote:
Döpfner: Do you think that Optimus is going to play a role in our daily life, helping us in the household and things like that?

Musk: Yes. A general focused humanoid.

Döpfner: The prototype is going to be ready by the end of this year. When is it a product that can be mass marketed?

Musk: I think we will have something pretty good at the prototype level this year, and it might be ready for at least a moderate volume production towards the end of next year.
Even if the Bot isn't available until 2024, this makes it even more likely we get Bot before Robotaxi.

Reactions: Terminator857