Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got a call for delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad for you but WTF!!! I ordered a MY PUP Blue/white with FSD back in Jan 2020 and still nada, other than the same generic email most everybody got. Nothing in my account, no texts, no calls, no other emails... Unreal. I have no idea what Telsa is doing to fulfill these, must be drawing tickets from a hat or something because when you ordered and ordering the highest priced versions obviously mean nothing. I keep on seeing others who ordered later than me getting calls and VINs yet nothing for me. Before it was the white interior holding it up, but now they are shipping those so I am more confused than ever. I even filled out the info in my account that time to say no trade and pay in cash, thinking that would sweeten the deal and speed up the process. If anybody can figure this out, let me know. :confused:

Get in line. Same config, been waiting since August '19. :)

• Funny
Reactions: beezy
Got a call yesterday confirming I still wanted my Blue Dual Motor 19” black interior, Rockville Md delivery. Rep said I should get delivery date in the next 2 weeks and I should take delivery soon after in June.

I just talked to my local Rockville MD Service center after getting a text to schedule my delivery to my home. I’m only like 5 miles from Service center so I was surprised about delivery. So I called to confirm. Was told the car is en route from California and should likely be able to get delivery in about 10 days or sooner.

I haven't taken delivery yet, but I chatted with support tonight and they told me my VIN wouldn't be added because my loan expired (yesterday apparently). I said, okay but the account page says nothing about that, it shows me all completed. They said, on the back end it shows that I'm not completed because of the expired loan.

Point of that story, and to answer your question. After I got my new loan situated (only took a couple hours), I asked if everything looked ready for delivery on their end now. They said yes.

So, if my loan was past 60 days, my trade is certainly past 30 days, yet they did not flag it for needing to be revisited. I'm going to be as quiet about that one as possible and see if it will just slip by.

Got two texts yesterday saying I have a VIN. Looked in source code this morning and there it is...15xx vin, tho...Red PUP, black int, AP... that's a low ass vin, no? Been sitting at Freemont? Local reject? hmmmm....

I wonder also if configs were paired to VINs and they didn't get to build it until after the factory reopened? Just need to know the build date on the door; easier said than done without seeing the car, I realize.

Finally had my car re-evaluated. My X 75D was evaluated at 8k less than it was 50 days ago. Went from offering 46k to 38k. Thought that was pretty big swing, but I guess looking at their inventory they seem to have a lot of used Xs for cheap these days.

Edit - mileage only changed by 40 miles in those 50 days.

So I just got my MVPA in my account (no text/call yet) with my trade amount shown from before the shutdown, and it asks me to make final payment. Basing this off your experience, they will still have to reevaluate my trade so I will end up oweing more correct?

I got a text yesterday saying VIN was assigned for Red LR AWD, Black Int and AP and my VIN is 37xx.

Same config and VIN block as mine. I scheduled delivery for 6/4. Plenty of time to add FSD before the July increase, so I still qualify for MD's $3k excise tax break (if they fund it) and pay $68/year less on the MSRP-based insurance cost.

Got two texts yesterday saying I have a VIN. Looked in source code this morning and there it is...15xx vin, tho...Red PUP, black int, AP... that's a low ass vin, no? Been sitting at Freemont? Local reject? hmmmm....

Just talked with Tesla today. My Y is also a RED PUP and the VIN that was assigned per the Advisor 3 days ago is 33XX.

I'm seeing other folks reply as well that RED seems to be in this lower bracket VIN block.