Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2020-12-11_21-53-19.png

Got my delivery tinted (all windows, windshield, and roof) in Photosync, wrapped in Suntek PPF, and coated in XPEL Ceramic.

Also, as a bonus, this was delivered the same day! Cheers.
upload_2020-12-11_21-59-18.png

(please drink responsibly)

Ordered today, white MY, white interior. no FSD, VIN 87xxx

Someone had a theory that they were building and shipping out the ones for the East coast, Midwest and the Central states first since it takes more time to deliver it. And the CA ones are left for the end because it can be built on a Mon and be in Fremont the same day or in Costa Mesa by Tues morning. This is def proof of that. You appear to be in North Carolina. There are those of us who ordered back in Nov and still don't have VIN's. You ordered and got your VIN on the same flippin day. Placed my order on Nov 25th for a straightforward LR MY/White ext/ Black Int/ 19" Wheels, still waiting on a VIN but my SA told me that I am getting delivery by the last week of the month. Def supports the theory. So I guess those of us who are in CA, AZ etc hang on... they're going to be flying off the presses so to speak as of this week. :)

Someone had a theory that they were building and shipping out the ones for the East coast, Midwest and the Central states first since it takes more time to deliver it. And the CA ones are left for the end because it can be built on a Mon and be in Fremont the same day or in Costa Mesa by Tues morning. This is def proof of that. You appear to be in North Carolina. There are those of us who ordered back in Nov and still don't have VIN's. You ordered and got your VIN on the same flippin day. Placed my order on Nov 25th for a straightforward LR MY/White ext/ Black Int/ 19" Wheels, still waiting on a VIN but my SA told me that I am getting delivery by the last week of the month. Def supports the theory. So I guess those of us who are in CA, AZ etc hang on... they're going to be flying off the presses so to speak as of this week. :)
I can definitely see that being the case! I’ve only been waiting since 12/4 here in AZ, but I just want the VIN!

Looks like it's getting closer to the bay area finally?

I think so!

This. Most likely you are correct, sir.

I think so!

This. Most likely you are correct, sir.

Thank you. I saw that you are from Santa Cruz. I am almost envious of how much you are going to enjoy driving this gorgeous beauty of a car with that amazing glass roof, through the S.C. Mountains, on 87 leading into the mountains and in S.C. itself. (I used to live in the bay. Live in AZ now, but the bay area was my home for a very very long time) :)

How do we find out what date our cars are built?

You go to Fremont, sit down with security and look at camera footage from the end of the assembly line. When you see your car coming off the line, check the date and time of the footage. That should give you the answer you want.

:D
jk I believe you can ask them when you are taking delivery. They'll be able to pull that info up in the system. :)

Exciting! I'm waiting for MYP Red/Black. Let me know what you think about the bumpers and if they match the paint pretty well. I think that's my biggest worry.

Will do! I'll be taking lots of pictures and I can send them your way.

Right on! I’m in Santa Cruz and ordered mine 10/23. Still no word though. Enjoy!

Fingers crossed! Been seeing so many on delivery trucks in Gilroy/Morgan Hill. Any day now for you!

Reactions: AmbienWalrus