Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My Beauty Wrapped!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks good but i think would look 10x better with blackout on the chrome and some black wheels!
yes thats what I am doing next

@GadgetX

Here is what your Model X would look like blacked out with our Matte Black 20" TST Wheels, and matching Lug Nut Cover Set.

avery-rushing-riptide-model-x-matte-black-20-inch-tst.jpg

Last edited:
I got my Model X about a month ago, my previous cars included 2017 Volvo XC 90, 2017 Audi Q7 and now Tesla Model X. I always had my cars wrapped in the past so why should it be any different with My X. So here is the beauty wrapped in Rushing Riptide Avery ColorFlow. Got is wrapped locally here and they did an awesome job!!

View attachment 247117 View attachment 247118 View attachment 247119 View attachment 247120 View attachment 247121 View attachment 247122
Looks great..What kind of material has been used for this wrap..
very good price, I have seen around 4000 for same work.

I wonder if this type of wrapping could provide a good protection against scratches for a laptop?

I just got this nice looking Dell XPS 15 (i7, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD) from Costco for $2k and I'd like to keep it in a pristine condition:

dell-xps-15-lid2-1500x1001.jpg

Avery color shift effect is sick!

I did my MS in Urban Jungle /same purple but shifting to nice deep green/ in satin and love it. There is trade of - people all the time show thumbs up and take puctures of it but I can live with it ;)

The price is very good!

It does not make big of a dufference between wrapping tesla or other brand similar size car beside not having to fight with traditional door handles and don't have to wrap the roof ;)

Tesla does not have to come apart fir good wrap job, may be just the side repeaters to be taken out but this is 2 minute task

Couple of pics of mine to compare the color

Attachments

• IMG_9110.JPG
    IMG_9110.JPG
    542 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_9114.JPG
    IMG_9114.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Need
The $6K quote you were given - was it for a vinyl wrap or a paint protection film wrap? I have had vinyl quotes similar to OP but did paint protection priced similar to the latter quote. Different material and purpose hence different price.

So $6K is because of the protection wrap cost? I was reading a few threads and seems like High $5K to Low $6K are the norms for So Cal. So Avery color shift vinyl wrap is closer to $2k?

So $6K is because of the protection wrap cost? I was reading a few threads and seems like High $5K to Low $6K are the norms for So Cal. So Avery color shift vinyl wrap is closer to $2k?
Avery color shift is more in between $2600-$3000. It might get slightly more expensive than regular color since the material is a bit more expensive and it is directional so you have more waste since you can not rotate it to use the scraps