Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my Model 3 in ONE DAY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Friday, September 28th,2018, I drove 150 miles to Columbus, Ohio to take a Model 3 test drive st 12:00 noon.

It was an amazing experience and my wife just happened to ask if this demo was for sale. The answer was yes, since it had about 2000 miles on it.

We were just going to order a Model 3 and left our checkbook at home (we only shop using credit cards). Also I had not made any financing plans because I didn't plan to buy today.

A relative put funds in my checking to cover the purchase, didan electronic transfer to Tesla, DONE DEAL

They knocked off several thousand dollars for the 2000 miles already used. I traded in my 2015 Toyota Camry SLE with only 14500 miles (didn't get enough money, but I really wanted that Model 3).

Took test drive at 12:00 noon, headed home my new Tesla Model 3 at 4:30 pm same day! No order with $1000 down! No wait time!

WOW!!!

Welcome to the forum...congratulations!!

Reactions: CBPfromTN
On Friday, September 28th,2018, I drove 150 miles to Columbus, Ohio to take a Model 3 test drive st 12:00 noon.

It was an amazing experience and my wife just happened to ask if this demo was for sale. The answer was yes, since it had about 2000 miles on it.

We were just going to order a Model 3 and left our checkbook at home (we only shop using credit cards). Also I had not made any financing plans because I didn't plan to buy today.

A relative put funds in my checking to cover the purchase, didan electronic transfer to Tesla, DONE DEAL

They knocked off several thousand dollars for the 2000 miles already used. I traded in my 2015 Toyota Camry SLE with only 14500 miles (didn't get enough money, but I really wanted that Model 3).

Took test drive at 12:00 noon, headed home my new Tesla Model 3 at 4:30 pm same day! No order with $1000 down! No wait time!

WOW!
Lucky you! I loved the fact I was one of the first in line at the Dania Beach location to sign up for the Model 3 on March 31st, but the wait was hard. The car, however, is simply amazing. I love the speed and the fact the Model 3 updates itself. It is also beautiful. First time I have owned a car in about 15 years. I am just hoping a supercharging station comes to Fort Lauderdale. How do I make that happen? Also I can't wait until all gas stations have supercharging stations with little food courts and service establishments. I would love to get a manicure while I wait for my car to charge.

1. Forgot to tell about the Bonus. It was the Metallic Silver paint which I really wanted but no longer made.
2. I got it NOW.
3. Saved me another 300+ mile round trip when my (ordered) Model would arrive in about 4 weeks.
4. As a demo car all bugs should already be fixed. No 300 mile round trips for service.
5. I am 83+ years old and could kick the bucket before I could experience a Tesla Model 3.
Great points made! You are going to have the time of your life with your new car, I hope you enjoy it for many, MANY years to come. Don't look back and second guess (not that you are...) just enjoy the ride! You will find yourself making excuses to go places and drive more than you thought you ever would. Tesla is a "dream car" and I used to never like driving even though I had some pretty spectacular vehicles. NONE of them made me want to drive constantly, but this one does! Congratulations!

Reactions: Price-S and Saxena
I am 79, If you have a bit of money, you think of money in a different way. Wanting something, getting it now and not wasting precious time that you do not have is worth a lot. I Believe that Tesla does not single you out for a screwing. You get what you get and you pay the price. Some will luck out and get a better deal and be able to leave more to a family member. Who cares. You got a great car and I am sure you will love it. For us, the world is no longer about spending months to save a few dollars.

WOW!!!

Now that's called as instant gratification!! Congrats on your M3 and the discounts you received. When you get a chance, please share some pictures of your car. Congrats again.