Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got my vin in source..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's probably that another department is scheduling the appointments, which appear on your page, but another dept is involved in contacting you, etc. Tesla probably doesn't expect people to check the account page multiple times a day :p

If you can call your delivery center they can give you much more detail now that you have a VIN. Try calling them. Mine told me where mine was in the delivery process (i.e. waiting for a truck).
Thanks so much . I called and they have set me up for 06/13 for pick up .

I didn't receive any text / call from tesla . Had i not called , who knows when i would have got my car , And they said my car in in Transit and will be arriving tomorrow to Seattle .

Ordered 5/1

Got the "10 day to be built" text about a week ago

White/Black/AWD/19"/FSD/No Hitch

Vin appeared in source 6/9. No contact about it. Vin 12XXX

Delivery to Indianapolis.
Taking delivery at Indianapolis too. My VIN showed up in source a week ago. Then a few days later my account showed a delivery date of 6/22 at noon. Texted my delivery advisory asking for an update. He replied back saying my delivery date was now 6/19 at 11am and that the documents for delivery were being drafted. As of right now nothing else has changed. All tasks are done except getting the MVPA and confirming that the delivery date is actual. Ordered MSM/Black/AWD/19"/FSD/No Hitch, VIN 10xxx

Taking delivery at Indianapolis too. My VIN showed up in source a week ago. Then a few days later my account showed a delivery date of 6/22 at noon. Texted my delivery advisory asking for an update. He replied back saying my delivery date was now 6/19 at 11am and that the documents for delivery were being drafted. As of right now nothing else has changed. All tasks are done except getting the MVPA and confirming that the delivery date is actual. Ordered MSM/Black/AWD/19"/FSD/No Hitch, VIN 10xxx

Hello Indiana tesla club! Maybe we will share a birthday.

I sent a text to my delivery advisor, let's see what happens.

Thanks so much . I called and they have set me up for 06/13 for pick up .

I didn't receive any text / call from tesla . Had i not called , who knows when i would have got my car , And they said my car in in Transit and will be arriving tomorrow to Seattle .

Thank you for posting to call the delivery location. I called the Atlanta-Decatur and got my delivery scheduled for June 22!

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not, chatted with Tesla on-line and they indicated that my car was in Transmit. About 15 minutes later I got a Text asking if it was ok to resubmit my credit application because they one I originally did in March had expired. 15 minutes after that I get a phone call from Rachel in the Indy delivery center saying my car is here and asking if I can take deliver on Friday 6/12 at 4pm. Which I can. They are having to re-evaluate my Trade-In (2019 Model 3 AWD, FSD, 18", with 12,000 miles) which they are doing right now. So things are definitely moving along. Hopefully all will work out and delivery will go smoothly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReggaeDragon