Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got the M3 LR FSD yesterday, but no Enhanced summon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I'm really excited to get my car and I liked most of it. However, I don't think my car has enhanced summon. From the app I can just drive forward or reverse but It doesn't allow me to choose a point and navigate there. Does that mean my car has 2.5 HW? or the enhanced summon is not totally OADed yet? Although my vin is in 211xxx, the dealer told me that it has been manufactured last then a week ago so I would expect it to have HW3. Any easy way to check HW also?

Hi All, I'm really excited to get my car and I liked most of it. However, I don't think my car has enhanced summon. From the app I can just drive forward or reverse but It doesn't allow me to choose a point and navigate there. Does that mean my car has 2.5 HW? or the enhanced summon is not totally OADed yet? Although my vin is in 211xxx, the dealer told me that it has been manufactured last then a week ago so I would expect it to have HW3. Any easy way to check HW also?
Your firmware doesn't offer advanced summon yet. That is only out for "special" early adopters. I believe your VIN would show HW3 and the fact that you have summon at all means you either have EAP or FSD and since your car is new and probably has AP (not EAP), FSD is active. You should also see that in your My Tesla page.