TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Got VIN on a 5 seater!

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Bjoris, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Bjoris

Bjoris Member

A bit surprised that I now have gotten VIN on my 5 seater. Anyone else? Order it in Sept so should not be of the first to get that. I can`t see that there is any new information about how this configuration will be. Tesla tell me it will be exactly as it is on todays 2 seater, but diffrent of course behind the 2. row. My challange is that I want more cargocapasity, but I need to transport skis, and I dont what them back on the hock!

2. Bjoris

Bjoris Member

I meant as today`s second row, seems there is no way for change in the text:)? Second post in this forum so learning...:)

3. W84M3

W84M3 Member

Hi Bjoris, welcome to TMC.

You can edit your post by clicking the edit button, just under your post.

Secondly, I think the OP should be in the "Model X: ordering, production & delivery" sub.

4. Bjoris

Bjoris Member

Thanks, I only see "Report" on the left and then "+Quote and Reply to the right. If moveable to the correct subforum, please do!

5. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill Active Member

I think need a minimum of X posts before you can edit. BTW, it's called "tow bar", not "hock". ;)

6. Bjoris

Bjoris Member

Nice one;) Google Translate needs to be used more I see that;)