Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gray Late 2014 P85D with AP - 20 Month Warranty - Loaded - 60k Miles - $52K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gotcha, guess that just means it's better for comfort than cornering. Thanks for checking!
Right - and it’s already awesome for cornering without Plus (in my opinion, from having test-driven a P85D before), so yours is just newer and fresher than the one I got, and 2015 was a very good vintage. Your car is the real deal and I hope you sell it soon; anybody would be lucky to have it.

If it's April 2015 or earlier P85D, it has the Performance Plus suspension package -- regardless of having staggered or 21" rims (many were sold with 19" rims). But the option code for it, PX01 may or may not appear on the option code list for your car. The P+ suspension is completely separate from the "Smart Air Suspension".

@HankLloydRight Thanks for the clarification, and for gracing this post with your presence :p. I could have sworn Tesla advertised it on the original CPO page, that explains it.

Happy Friday everyone! Car is still available - currently asking $49K OBO - willing to deliver within a day's drive of Maryland.

Quick recap of specs:

2014 Midnight Silver P85D, AP1, Smart Air Suspension (with Plus suspension!), Premium Upgrades, Tech Package, Dual Chargers, Ultra HiFi Sound, and 21" Gray Turbines with Continental ContiSilent Sport tires.

Purchased CPO in December of 2018 so still has 20 months of the full warranty, or good to 100k miles (whichever comes first).

60k miles on the ODO, comes with 20% VLT tint (film, easily removable) - otherwise exactly how it comes CPO.

PM me if interested, also more photos/details available on request (see first post for link to current photos).

Thanks!

Also some additional damage photos, since I may have made it sound more significant than it is...

3 of the 4 tires have some curb rash:
IMG_20190425_165212.jpg

IMG_20190425_165202.jpg
IMG_20190425_165150.jpg
IMG_20190425_165138.jpg

Two hairline cracks in the interior trim:
IMG_20190425_165108.jpg
IMG_20190425_165043.jpg

...and the scrape on the lower passenger side of the front bumper:
IMG_20190425_165222.jpg

Please note I'm still driving this car so the milage is current a tad over 60k. Also since taking these pictures I have gotten then latest update with dog mode and more atari games.

Please let me know if you would like any additional / specific photos

Thanks!

Wow, it had the special back seat!!

I can't find a lot of information about it, but I guess it wasn't offered for very long.

I believe those seats were only offered in 2014. I also prefer them to the "flatter" rear seats that I've seen in the other NextGen equipped cars.

The problem with those is you can't fold it down.

I believe you are referring to the "Executive" rear seats, which includes the build-in non-removable center, making it a 4 seater, and then not allowing the rear seats to fold flat. The car in this thread didn't have those, but more of a sportier bench seating option, with thicker bolsters.

Huh? I have next gen rear seats in my P85D and they fold down...

Explained above. But agreed, whoever bought this car, does have "special" seats, and should be able to fold them down.

Nice car btw, and congrats to the new owner!

I believe you are referring to the "Executive" rear seats, which includes the build-in non-removable center, making it a 4 seater, and then not allowing the rear seats to fold flat. The car in this thread didn't have those, but more of a sportier bench seating option, with thicker bolsters.

Explained above. But agreed, whoever bought this car, does have "special" seats, and should be able to fold them down.

Nice car btw, and congrats to the new owner!

Thanks for clarification and sorry for spreading false info.