Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Experience with the Chicago Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I brought my car in a few weeks ago to have them address some rattles and the alignment. The alignment was very much off and the car pulled to the right, and there were intolerable rattles in the A-pillar and the B-pillar. After this, the alignment was much better, but still slightly off. The A-pillar rattle was gone, but the B-pillar rattle remained.

So, I brought it back on 5/14/2013 for another go at the alignment and noise as well as fix a suspension issue I was experiencing.

I dropped it off at 9am. Was helped by Evan, who was very professional and friendly. Took down all my complaints in a timely fashion and offered to get me a "cab" or a rental so I could get to work. Since he felt the issues would be resolved by the end of the day, I told him a cab would be fine. I handed him the fob, and a limo service picked me up and delivered me to the hospital free of charge (I did give the driver a tip, of course). At the end of the day, about an hour before closing, I got a call saying that the alignment and suspension issues were taking longer than expected, so they sent a driver from Enterprise out to pick me up and give me a rental car. Other than the security deposit, this was free of charge also. (I have to say, that getting behind the wheel of a Toyota was damn strange. Oh man, the acceleration was horrific! And, yes, when I got home, I exited the car only to realize that the key was still in the ignition and the car was running.)

I got a call mid-day today to let me know that the car was ready, and they offered to deliver it to me. That they did -- on a flatbed truck. They had washed the entire car and glossed the tires. Interior looked vacuumed as well (or maybe I'm really clean). The tow man said he wasn't instructed to bring the rental back, so a quick call to the service center was placed. "Just leave it; we'll send Enterprise out to get it tomorrow." So, the Camry sits in the hospital parking lot...lonely and used.

So, the alignment appears to be fixed. The suspension issue is fixed -- I did not have to raise my car up to get into my garage this evening. The B-pillar rattle is much better. The right front passenger door handle was replaced and appears to be working just fine now.

Service was excellent.