Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great experiences with my Teslas over the years...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My latest experience with my new Model X LR Refresh is exceptional. I have previously owned a 2019 MX P100D, and a 2022 MYP and honestly have never had to visit service for anything except a recall. And I schedule Mobile Service to come to me to do my Winter/Summer Tire Swaps.

So when my Tesla MXLR was delivered I looked over it pretty carefully--before I bought it, I knew what headlights were on it, I knew where there were slight differences in Panel Gaps, I knew what the interior looked like and felt like, and how each door worked.

But I didn't purchase my Teslas for
  1. Euro-Fit and Finish--I can see what it is and isn't before I take delivery.
  2. Maybe it doesn't quite have an Audio File's Sound System but consider the total entertainment that a Tesla includes and nothing can touch it.
  3. Being part of the Tesla community I knew there could be some adjustments that Tesla Service might have to make. Over my 4 years of Tesla ownership, I have rarely experienced it, but the areas where Tesla needs to improve have been well discussed on Social Media and the Forums.
I bought my Tesla (in no particular order) for...
  • The unparalleled joy of driving it
  • Safest cars ever made
  • Performance (and even more so performance for the dollars spent)
  • Great fun, and peaceful daily driving
  • Exceptionally pleasant road trips where Auto-Pilot does so much of the driving relieving much of that stress.
  • Technology
    • The features that it has at delivery
    • Tesla's Over-The-Air Additions and Updates
  • The almost no maintenance requirement
  • The lack of regularly needed Dealership Service visits--that inconvenience, and aggravation.
  • Tesla Mobile Service at your desired location
  • The benefits to ourselves and our planet
  • Its resale value
  • (There are more bullet points but you get the point)
I get that problems on a new car are frustrating, but they happen across all manufacturers. In Tesla's case they are pretty new at this and still ramping up--frustrating still, but more understandable.

In most cases Tesla will correct any issues quickly, then how much Tesla excels over any other automobile, and how enjoyable they are to drive and own, will change most people's perspective on the car, the brand, and those priorities.

There are so many areas where Tesla is WORLD-CLASS!