Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great Service Today @ Chester

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find so much negativity on this forum that I thought I'd post about my positive experience today at Tesla Chester.

Great communication from the service team prior to arrival. No quibble with the warranty work which was spoiler delamination & squeaky suspension. The suspension wasn't squeaking when I arrived but the car was diligently stripped and the faulty part found and replaced. I was messaged when the work was complete.

This was a much more positive experience than my most recent experience elsewhere which was BMW.

Given my experiences with other brand main dealers, whilst this shouldn’t be praiseworthy, it is! Given other challenges around Tesla ownership (FSD, USS, price cut scandals etc), I’m pleased to see them taking warranty and service work seriously.

Reactions: CWT3LR
If anyone is fortunate enough to meet Daley at the Chester SC then expect to receive exceptional service.

He was based in Stockport when I ordered my Model 3 in 2020 and managed to locate a car for us within 24 hours when the first lockdown returned us back to the UK three months before our car was due for delivery but we had sold the previous one. It was delivered from West Drayton to my home two days after we landed, fully PDi checked, valeted, cleaned & in perfect condition.

Then, a couple of months ago it was Daley again (at Chester this time) who helped me transfer ownership of the original car to myself on a separate account, allowing the remaining referral miles and Intelligent Octopus to be set up on a new car on the original account. He and his colleague (Kirsty?) patiently worked through the whole process while I sat with them for a hour or two, checking with others online before proceeding to make sure things were going to work (also involving a quick trip to Flint SuC to ensure the miles were being recorded correctly against the new car).

Like wise 'Tech' Sue who works at Chester SC (also transferred from Stockport) got my car working again via a quite complex over the air procedure at the end of 2020 after I fried the eSIM by starting a software update while supercharging. Stockport replaced it very efficiently a few days later with an Uber to/from Chester overnight.

For me, all interactions with both Chester and Stockport have been significantly better than any other car buying/servicing experience I have had with other marques.

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I find so much negativity on this forum that I thought I'd post about my positive experience today at Tesla Chester.

Great communication from the service team prior to arrival. No quibble with the warranty work which was spoiler delamination & squeaky suspension. The suspension wasn't squeaking when I arrived but the car was diligently stripped and the faulty part found and replaced. I was messaged when the work was complete.

This was a much more positive experience than my most recent experience elsewhere which was BMW.
I always wonder whether the German car makers have sent their secret agents as members in disguise when I read half of this forum. :)

Reactions: SpanishJ0n