Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

green with grey performance wheels....??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

felixtb

RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4
Jan 14, 2011
Lausanne, CH
I am partial to this combination and was wondering if anyone had ordered and already received their green model S with grey performance wheels? before I decide it would be great to see some pictures from the wild of this combo.

what interior did you order? and when do you think you get yours?? would love to see some photos when you do.

ok,....... thought that some RFF production were already on their way.......... guess not yet :)

Anticipating late January, #2823, and I'd be happy to post photos when it is delivered. I ordered tan interior with carbon fiber dash. There will likely be some posted before me however!

Anticipating late January, #2823, and I'd be happy to post photos when it is delivered. I ordered tan interior with carbon fiber dash. There will likely be some posted before me however!

I'm thinking of exactly the same combo! great m...... think alike....!

I have an affinity for green cars having had serval in racing green and also have a Q7 with a very similar green to the TESLA variant. but different seize and not grey wheels makes it difficult to judge what it will be.......

Tesla Green.jpg

Here is what it should look like!!

yah I keep on looking at that image every day! but computers and reality.......... just don't match up........perfectly. but yes I am just wanting a REAL confirmation in the end, that my initial idea is perfect for the car.... :)

I know this isn't truly real, but here is an amateurish photoshop I did from the original GetAmped, swapping out the silver 19" wheels for the grey 21s. It should indeed look sick. It was the combination I had configured before I decided that the lack of downgrade credit for 19"....wait, let's not even go there. :redface:

Green 21s Shopped.jpg

I know this isn't truly real, but here is an amateurish photoshop I did from the original GetAmped, swapping out the silver 19" wheels for the grey 21s. It should indeed look sick. It was the combination I had configured before I decided that the lack of downgrade credit for 19"....wait, let's not even go there. :redface:

thanks jakeP,

your photoshopping is much better than mine! I did try at one point what you have done here but not with the same result and got even more confused. now however, I think I have finalized my design! thanks!

thanks jakeP,

your photoshopping is much better than mine! I did try at one point what you have done here but not with the same result and got even more confused. now however, I think I have finalized my design! thanks!

Felixtb, so glad my cut-and-paste work was helpful. Enjoy the green and grey, I am sure it will look spectacular against the backdrop of Lac Leman...please post a picture of it when it arrives!