TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Greetings from Italy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 78Luca, Nov 21, 2016.

1. 78Luca

78Luca New Member

Hi guys, this is Luca from Reggio Emilia, a cosy city in north Italy!
    I unfortunately don't have a Tesla car yet but I work in the renewable energy field and we are now Tesla Energy official dealer in our place (concerning Tesla Powerwall).
    I'm going to California and Bay area for my new year's eve vacation and I hope I will have chance to visit Tesla HQ and factory, it would be super exciting!

2. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

Hi Luca, they get congested at the factory, so you'll need to arrange the tour in advance. I hope you've already started the communications. Given the distance you are traveling and your official 'Tesla Energy' capacity, I'd expect them to accommodate you without hesitation. Sounds like a fabulous way to kick off 2017.....and the Bay Area is beautiful.

Edit: I just saw your other post. Tours are free and can be arranged thru your local Tesla showroom contact or [email protected],com

3. 78Luca

78Luca New Member

Hi! thanks very much for your kind and helpful reply!
    I'm finishing my program these days and I'll write them very soon!
    Looking forward to be there!

4. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

Benvenuto Luca!
    ===> As you are now associated with Tesla Energy, you may find it more appropriate to try to persuade Tesla to include you on a tour of the battery factory, which is near Reno Nevada.<====

Up until now, unfortunately, those tours are extremely infrequent, so it might not work out. But it is something for you to consider.

5. 78Luca

78Luca New Member

Great suggestion, I'd be wonderful to visit the Gigafactory! Nevada for this tour is out of my map because I'm mainly coming to California to visit a friend in LA, next time!