Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings From Rochester, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi all - our new model s 75d arrived last week and we're pretty pleased so far. we're in pittsford, ny (greater rochester area) and i've only ever seen two other teslas around here, so this makes three!

i think the biggest pain point for us is the fact that service centers are minimum 3+ hours away, hopefully we don't need to use them more than once or twice a year. there are several local authorized shops (service king) in case we're in a pickle.

hi all - our new model s 75d arrived last week and we're pretty pleased so far. we're in pittsford, ny (greater rochester area) and i've only ever seen two other teslas around here, so this makes three!

i think the biggest pain point for us is the fact that service centers are minimum 3+ hours away, hopefully we don't need to use them more than once or twice a year. there are several local authorized shops (service king) in case we're in a pickle.
I have a S75D less than a week old. I'm down in Naples, but up in Pittsford and at Eastview charging a couple times already. See you there ;-)

Hello. Welcome to the land where people are constantly looking at your car and scratching their head. :)
Incidentally, I was up at Eastview three times last week (Tues,Fri, Sat), and each time there was at least one other Tesla charging. Nice P100D chugging electrons on Friday lol.

Black with chrome delete? Saw that M3 charging at the level 2 in Pittsford.
Wasnt me, I charge at home. My M3 is black with chrome. I picked mine up Aug 1 in Mt Kisco. You are a M3 owner? What color in case I see you. I am annoyed that folks have to make that 5 1/2 hour trip, I have wrote Rick Funke but he is in the back pocket of the Car Dealers Association. I’m in Fairport Electric and my 310 mile battery charge is costing me $3.30. Loving the M3.