Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grey Turbine Color Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the grey turbines and I love them. I got a set of Arachnids in silver but I want to paint them grey. My local body shop called me up to tell me business was slow and if I had any projects he would give me a discount. I thought this is would be a good time to paint the silver arachnids grey. Does anyone know the color code for the grey wheels?

Me too guy quoted me $195 per rim. Seems okay. What do think?
Is that US dollars? 4 rims and at the "best" powder coater in amsterdam quoted me 500 euros so, 4 phases treatment: Stralen / poedercoaten - Velgen Expert sorry i'm too drunk to read that *sugar* :p

Your price sounds fair, but you have fakers that just bought the equipment and don't know jack so ask what and how they going to do it.

edit: if you click on the link google will ask if you want to have it translated.

Last edited:
Is that US dollars? 4 rims and at the "best" powder coater in amsterdam quoted me 500 euros so, 4 phases treatment: Stralen / poedercoaten - Velgen Expert sorry i'm too drunk to read that *sugar* :p

Your price sounds fair, but you have fakers that just bought the equipment and don't know jack so ask what and how they going to do it.

edit: if you click on the link google will ask if you want to have it translated.
Tesla Burbank called their wheel repair vendor and he recommended a guy to me that will powder coat them for $380. He does low riders, motorcycle choppers and I saw some signage stuff going in there so he seemed legit. Once I see the finished results I’ll post a full review and his information if it’s worth it.