Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for your quick attention to my order. It is already in the 80's and 90's and always sunny here in SoCal, and with all the new M3 deliveries being made here I would think this product will be in high demand. So yes, perhaps another sales promotion should be considered?

Reactions: Asad1087
IMG_4912.jpg I would definitely order the reflector sunshade with another discount! Thanks! BTW, here are some pictures of what the floor mats look like. They are amazing. Thanks!!!!View attachment 293746 View attachment 293747

Attachments

• IMG_4913.jpg
    IMG_4913.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4914.jpg
    IMG_4914.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4915.jpg
    IMG_4915.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4916.jpg
    IMG_4916.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_4917.jpg
    IMG_4917.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: EVTuning
Thanks for your order. Maybe I should start a poll as to whether to bring back this sale or start a different one.....
Did you ever make a decision on this? While I have been following/observing this forum for over a year (just became a member when I got my invite), I did not see the original offer. I want to avoid Weather Tech if I can because of an issue I had with them in the past. Also, do you guys sell rear seat covers?

Did you ever make a decision on this? While I have been following/observing this forum for over a year (just became a member when I got my invite), I did not see the original offer. I want to avoid Weather Tech if I can because of an issue I had with them in the past. Also, do you guys sell rear seat covers?

By popular demand the "TMC" code will be reactivated indefinitely. Everyone here has been so helpful and supportive to me as a new small business I want to say thank you by continuing this sale.

@MistaEV I can look at rear seat covers, I don't know of one specifically for the Model 3 so we may have to go the universal route. I will message you privately to discuss further.

• Love
Reactions: Asad1087 and PSNeo
@MistaEV[/USER] I can look at rear seat covers, I don't know of one specifically for the Model 3 so we may have to go the universal route. I will message you privately to discuss further.
Okay, thanks! When you ship, does the outer box indicate what is inside or is it wrapped in a plain box? One of my issues with that other company is they shipped it undisguised during the holidays. Not only did they announce what it was for every porch pirate in the area, they also gave away the surprise since my wife was able to figure out I bought her a complete set of covers.