Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy for Power Trunk/Frunk Liftgate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty cool
Hi everyone,

I found this video from i1Tesla about the power liftgate for trunk and frunk for Model 3.

I'm aware of the Teslaoffer product. However, this product seems to be much better in price, simpler installation, features (can open/close from the screen besides app and fob), and does NOT require to splice the cord to tap the cable into, which is a reversible process if anyone makes mistake during installation.

I am able to contact with the company to set up a group buy. Please leave your reply or pm me your name and email, and city + state (not full address, just for them to look for a recommended installer shop close to you if possible).

They agree to ship the product separately as well to each buyer for free, so it is helpful to get cheaper price without double shipping. As long as we reach 10 orders and above, they will open this group buy one date only for our group purchase using a specific group code that expires within 24 hours. I will send you the instruction and the date they open the group buy for us once we reach enough orders. That's why I need your email to confirm the number of orders.

Discount for group buy:

Power Trunk + Foot Sensor
Original price: $550
Group price: $450

Tesla model 3 automatic frunk and trunk

Power Frunk
Original price: $500
Group price: $425

Power Trunk + Frunk + Foot Sensor
Original price: $1050
Group price: $850

Please feel free to contact me for any question. I am also a Model 3 owner, and would like to buy this as a group for better discount. I am not affiliated with this company by any mean.

Cross posted with Model 3 Owners Club.

October 1st-7th is a Chinese National holiday. Many companies are shut down, so don't expect any movement on orders.
Hi hello to this group. From Spain, I already installed 1 month ago this product from Hansshow. I have Tesla Model 3 with the automatic trunk + kick sensor and its running well.

Here you have our video, despite is in spanish may be can help any one.

I dont suggest to connect to 12 V rear back source, so this source is not controlled by VCcenter computer. Better connect y red big wire on VCleft. Regards

I installed both the Trunk and Frunk automatic opening hardware.

If anyone in the Chicagoland or Northwest Indiana needs any help with the install ....I'm willing to help you.

Both i1 Teslas install and TeslaOffers install are just about identical. Same hardware. I installed TeslaOffer.

I am in Chicago NW suburbs planing to get this and need help for installing this. Can you pls send me a PM . I can not initiate PM because of the post requirement.

Yeah, I placed my Alibaba order 3 weeks ago. Was supposed to ship within 15 days and now the company isn't responding to messages except to provide fake shipping labels.

ps: They're reading this thread. I was asked to help make this thread disappear. Which of course I can't do - I'm not a moderator!

edit: It just shipped. So on 9/30/2019 I was provided a fake DHL label. They only just shipped today, 10/9/2019. That's super shady.

Meh, I wouldn’t sweat it. After all, it took over 2 months for me to get my Jeda wireless pad and USB Hub and there were very few updates from Jeda during that wait. Just like with Jeda, Hansshow charged my credit card the day I ordered their power frunk, trunk and foot sensor (on Sept 24).

I can always dispute the charge with my CC company, if the transaction turns sour. So, no worries for me...

Given the holiday from Oct 1-7, I'm willing to give them a chance to respond. I'm sure ongoing US/China issues don't help either. Seems pretty unlikely it's a pure scam - just dragging their feet for one reason or another, an explanation would be nice.