Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy for Power Trunk/Frunk Liftgate!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I do not believe everything that the well known YouTubers (like i1tesla and Frugal Tesla Guy) post is in our best interest, I do believe those guys did their homework before endorsing the power frunk & trunk kits from Hansshow. Yes, I realize those YouTubers got the products free of charge in return for their endorsement (& are most likely receiving some type of kick-back from Hansshow based on sales volume). However, I don’t think any reasonable person would believe those particular YouTubers would support a company who is out to scam all of us. Think about it, folks.....

While I do not believe everything that the well known YouTubers (like i1tesla and Frugal Tesla Guy) post is in our best interest, I do believe those guys did their homework before endorsing the power frunk & trunk kits from Hansshow. Yes, I realize those YouTubers got the products free of charge in return for their endorsement (& are most likely receiving some type of kick-back from Hansshow based on sales volume). However, I don’t think any reasonable person would believe those particular YouTubers would support a company who is out to scam all of us. Think about it, folks.....

I'd agree... I believe it's more a case of poor communication than a scam. Just be good to hear from them with at least a 'sorry, we're working on it' than nothing.

Who said it's a scam? According to DHL my frunk kit will arrive on Friday. I did not purchase through the group buy, but independently just a few days earlier.
I'm hoping it will arrive, but honestly, taking the $$ right away, zero communication, holiday or not, i'm sure they check email, seems a bit irresponsible. Just a simple, "hey we're working on it" is fine with me.

Reactions: toishome
Who said it's a scam? According to DHL my frunk kit will arrive on Friday. I did not purchase through the group buy, but independently just a few days earlier.

I ordered direct through Alibaba as well, not GB. It just shipped today and should be here by Friday, which is pretty quick given it’s coming from China. Ordered 9/30, and all I got was confirmation email, then shipment text today.

Ordered on the 21st through GP, but didn't receive any confirmation emails/updates other than the Paypal receipt.
I contacted Hansshow support again via whatsapp today. Support said that they haven't caught up with all the orders, but should be shipped soon. I think if anyone wants to inquire the status on your order, whatsapp might reach them sooner than email inquiries.

• Informative
Reactions: yerEVan