Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Group buy opportunity" for reasonably priced Mud Flaps (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a set via Amazon - just to have options and see them for myself. :) They arrive on later this week... :eek:

Let us know what you think. I'm not too concerned about another hole in the front fender liner for the screw of the front flap. If you look in the fender wells of my car, there are lots of holes with no clips in them. One rear fender liner had to be removed and reinstalled by Mobile Service because it was installed wrong and had come loose....but then again, my Model 3 was a "tent" production car.

Let us know what you think. I'm not too concerned about another hole in the front fender liner for the screw of the front flap. If you look in the fender wells of my car, there are lots of holes with no clips in them. One rear fender liner had to be removed and reinstalled by Mobile Service because it was installed wrong and had come loose....but then again, my Model 3 was a "tent" production car.

Will do! Another option is to use 3M tape on the fronts, instead of drilling that hole - based on your report that the Tsolutions tape had no problem up front. I might try that first. For me, my August trip is south, to Medford OR! I recently posted a poll of my “long road trip bral” check it out! :)
Call me "Old School"..... (Poll)

Re your tent car... this post comes to mind!
How to tell if my Model 3 was made in the tent

Last edited:
Where can I find this or do you have a link ?

I might stop and see a friend in Oregon City, OR on the way to Mercer Island. Last time I drove through there a few years back, there was a lot of road construction....another reason I was on the search for mud flaps.
I added a link to my earlier post. Yes, lots of road repaving and construction in OR and WA during the short non rainy season! The day before I picked up my M3, the county decided to “chip seal” the main road leading to my neighborhood. Needed any flaps on ASAP.

Last communication was back on July 16, he said they were 7 days behind on shipping. It's now the 31st and no updates. Emailed him yesterday, no response yet. We've only had 2 or 3 people get there flaps (in this thread) and the feedback is that they do not install level. I'm getting really nervous. Plus, a lot more people are getting/receiving the molded ones and are leaving great reviews.

• Informative
Reactions: MacGreiner
I don't know if it will help, but try this alternate email address for Mike:

[email protected]

Good find - Thanks for sharing! I believe Mike will make good on all that's promised. I suspect Tsolutions is a smaller company and may be struggling a bit due to the large group buy wave of orders.

For those who have reached out to Mike about their orders, please post a follow-up here so we all know what it went. Thanks!

Last communication was back on July 16, he said they were 7 days behind on shipping. It's now the 31st and no updates. Emailed him yesterday, no response yet. We've only had 2 or 3 people get there flaps (in this thread) and the feedback is that they do not install level. I'm getting really nervous. Plus, a lot more people are getting/receiving the molded ones and are leaving great reviews.

From pics the molded ones sure look nice. Wouldn't be able to tell that they're not OEM. Surely this market will overflow with mud flaps very soon.

The molded mud flaps I ordered from ebay shipped already !! I'll post my comments when I receive them.

They shipped from Foshan, GuangDong. If there are any Jet Li's, Wong Fei-Hung - Once Upon a Time in China fans out there, the name might sound familiar.

Hey jkoya, did you just email him to request a refund? I'm assuming he has not processed your refund yet.

I sent him an email to both email addresses that I was returning the mud flaps, but haven't heard a response back yet. I physically shipped the mud flaps back to him this morning via USPS Priority 2 Day Mail. He should receive the mud flaps back this Friday. I also emailed him the Tracking Number to both email addresses this morning.

I'll let you know if or when I get a response or credit back from him.

I'm hoping to have better luck with the molded ones (only $20 shipped) from China...Good Luck !