Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesstimated Headroom and Legroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm 6'4" so would like some kind of guesstimate of headroom with the top up. Maybe somebody at the reveal who took a ride might have some thoughts even though there was no top at the time. Getting in and out is rather a must.

Legroom is probably not a problem as Franz von Holzhausen seemed ok in it.

There's no way I could plop down real $$$ without knowing that I could fit in it.

Any thoughts?

Yes, he’s pretty tall. I think those around 6 ft 5 in will be okay. For those who don’t recognize him, he’s the tall guy on the left in that row.

F03B3C7A-60C3-4845-BBAA-A3C1442F6C61.jpeg

Following this thread. I'm 6'3" and had the same question. I haven't put down my deposit, because I wasn't sure if I would fit. I tweeted Elon, and also asked folks at the LA Auto Show. Still haven't heard from anyone, but from the picture in the post above - if Franz can fit, I am probably okay.

I am 6'3" and put a down payment for the Roadster 2 already, but this is my biggest concern. Can I fit?

j

I'm 6'4" so would like some kind of guesstimate of headroom with the top up. Maybe somebody at the reveal who took a ride might have some thoughts even though there was no top at the time. Getting in and out is rather a must.

There's no way I could plop down real $$$ without knowing that I could fit in it.

Any thoughts?