Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guy Martin and the Robot Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WannabeOwner

Nov 2, 2015
Suffolk, UK
Watched this last night (it aired a few days ago) and was pleasant surprised. I think of Guy as being a spanner-wielder and was a bit sceptical of his take on Antonymous driving, but he approached it with this normal (over-!) exuberance.

I expect its on Sky Channel-4 download, but here's a link - no idea what is required to watch this, certainly the BBC iPlayer stuff is heavily restricted, UK license payers only type thing. Might be that Channel-4 is restricted to UK viewers too? so I've only posted it in the UK forum

Guy Martin vs the Robot Car - All 4

Just got round to watching this. Pretty interesting stuff all round. I too was glad that Guy was totally receptive to the whole idea of it.

SPOLIER ALERT
Was a bit disappointed they used a pre facelift S to do the summon bit but then it changed to a facelift model when he did the drag race. Made me think they had rented the cars rather than been given them by Tesla. Wonder if the rental agreement covered them for track use :D

It made me laugh to see how the sound man smiled when he left Guy miles behind.

All in all a great watch.