Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hanging out in the UP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made it all the way up to Lake Superior by Marquette, MI. Beautiful country up hear. Very flat too. With the 55 mph speed limit and flat roads consistently got 230 Wh/m.

2013-07-02_12-50-43_419.jpg
2013-07-02_17-32-11_484.jpg

Great trip. You may be the first one to visit UP in Model S. I just ordered mine, but I am in SE Michigan. While signing papers Tesla person told me that they have some orders from UP. Hoping to get the owners in our club. We have owners in West, Mid and SE Michigan. Let us know if you need charge in your future trips to the region.

Where are you staying and charging in the UP

I'm also curious about where you charged. I bet the Nissan dealerships are getting frustrated with the Model S owners looking to use their chargers, I added the one in Wausau, WI on Plugshare even though I'm not from that area, I just wanted you guys to have that option. I look forward to scoping out the supercharger when they start building the one up north.

btw, nice to see someone on here with 19'' wheels. Less worry about potholes, weather, range, noise...

Last edited: